Friday, December 7, 2012

The CoverGirl BZZ

Ok, we have to start with the basics...
I am a bzz agent, which means that I get to try new and improved products and share my opinions (and coupons) on them!  interested in becoming a bzz agent yourself?  Visit www.bzzagent.com and find out more about it!
Today's Bzz is all about the new CoverGirl Blast Flipstick!
My bzzkit, the package containing free samples, coupons and info, came the other day and I got to check out the latest in lipstick concepts from CoverGirl!
The concept is simple...a somewhat artistic approach to lipstick, instead of one shade pre-blended and as is, with the flipstick, you get two shades balanced to blend in several ways to give you unlimited options for wear!
One end is creamy and the other has shine, and together they create the ultimate gorgeous supermodel lip look!
Ok, so lets try it!
Ok, seriously difficult to take a close up of your own lips, bear with me!
But I gotta say, I was pleasantly surprised!  The shade I tried is called Vixen, and the shades were more pink than I generally like, so I wasn't expecting to like it...but I do!
The colors blended smoothly, and made my lips feel soft, and I actually think the shade is fun!
I'm not into the wild and crazy catwalk looks that you can create with the color combo, but I am a fan of being able to blend the colors myself to create just the right shade. 
I like the product, and I will continue to use it !
The suggested retail price for one of these babies is $8.49, and that's not too bad given the average cost for lipstick, and the fact that you get so many options with this dual action color combo!
And if you are fortunate enough to run into me in person, you can snag one of these...
 And get $2 off of your flipstick purchase!
So now you've heard what I think about Covergirl's new Blast Flipstick, are you ready to win one of your own?!
Simply leave me a comment here or on Facebook and let me know what you think about the dual blending combo!
A winner will be selected on Monday and will receive their very own blast flipstick in either Minx or Stunner Shades!  And you can check out more about the flipstick at Covergirl.com or at facebook.com/covergirl!


No comments:

Post a Comment